RKV Technologies, Inc. is seeking a highly skilled IT professional to join our team.
- Must be able to develop and execute project management plan including work schedule, communication management, risk management, resource management, issue resolution, procurement, scope and schedule change control, and quality assurance
- Must be a team-oriented leader experienced in object-oriented application development
- Must be able to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Must possess strong team-building skills
- Must work jointly with client’s project manager for coordination of shared tasks and responsibilities
Minimum qualifications required by the individual performing the work under the resulting contract must include:
- 5 years previous experience as a project manager
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and MS Project
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Current US work authorization required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
- Business Analysis skills
- Experience working in a state government project team environment
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or similar.
- Work on client site except state holidays
- Must pass client background check