The Missouri Department of Revenue (MO DOR) is acquiring a holistic and integrated business process system to provide enhanced motor vehicle, driver licensing, and business licensing functionality. In support of this complex multi-phased project, MO DOR selected RKV Technologies, Inc. to develop a strategy for cleansing data from 50 disparate systems on a variety of platforms.
RKV is teaming with Mathtech, Inc. to complete this important phase of DOR’s mission critical project. RKV’s work includes:
- Developing a data cleansing strategy,
- Completing a risk assessment,
- Developing a data retention strategy,
- Analyzing source data to identify anomalies – incomplete/invalid/obsolete values, mismatched data, corrupt/multiple/duplicate records,
- Developing rules to correct data, and
- Recommending new rules to sustain data integrity.
RKV recognizes this project is critical to the overall modernization effort and is proud to be a part of it.