Quality Assurance Professional
RKV Technologies is seeking a highly skilled quality assurance professional to join our team.
- Create, write, and run test cases from requirements, design and other project specifications.
- Review all testing documents and other test-related documentation.
- Ensure that system meets clients’ requirements.
- Communicate with developers during the User Acceptance Testing
- Understand the defect tracking process.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Required Technical Skills
- Two (2) or more years of demonstrated experience in testing and quality assurance (QA) activities
- Two (2) or more years of demonstrated experience with analyzing requirements, executing and documenting tests and performing manual or automated, tool-driven testing scenarios
- One (1) or more years of demonstrated experience with testing in web-based or Windows-based environments
- Two (2) or more years creating test scripts/cases based on use cases, documenting expected results, and reporting defects and positive testing results.
- Experience with regression testing.
- Ability to see work arounds to allow testing to continue as defects are being repaired.
- Ability to identify data for test cases and provide direction for the creation of data or is capable of creating test data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders; must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Experience in working on software projects with deadlines.
- Experience working on government projects.
- Experience in Offender Management Systems.
- Experience in Corrections operations.